Chubby Variety Pack of 7 High Energy Suet Cakes with a FREE FEEDER
Chubby Suet Block Variety Pack
Chubby suet blocks use the highest quality suet to ensure your birds get the nutrition they deserve.
Chubby Suet blocks are made up of high-energy suet, which makes these great for year-round feeding. Our suet logs are also essential throughout winter when birds need extra energy as this is lost whilst trying to stay warm. During spring, mothers will also use them to feed their young for a protein boost.
We recommend these are stored below 14C in an airtight container to help keep them fresh and delicious!
Suet Block Dimensions (Approx):
- Height: 10cm
- Width: 10cm
- Depth: 3cm
- Peanut Flavour: Cereals, Suet, Seeds, Peanut flour, and Colouring.
- Seed: Cereals, Suet, Seeds, Peanut flour, and Colouring.
- Fruit: Cereals, Suet, Seeds, Peanut flour, Raisins, Dried Apple, and Colouring.
- Berry: Cereals, Suet, Seeds, Peanut flour, Raisins, Rowan Berries and Colouring.
- Apple: Cereals, Suet, Seeds, Peanut flour, Dried Apple, and Colouring.
- Mealworm: Cereals, Suet, Seeds, Peanut flour and Dried Mealworms.
- Peanut Butter Flavour: Cereals, Suet, Seeds, Peanuts, Peanut flour, and Colouring.
Our Chubby Suet Block Bird Feeder can hold one suet block at a time and is easy to hang up ready for your feathered friends to feed from using the attached hanging chain.
Simply open up the top of this cage feeder and fill it with one of our tasty suet cake treats to get birds flocking to your garden.
This plastic-coated wire feeder is ideal for your garden birds to feed from as the metal cage provides plenty of perching options for easy feeding, and due to the feeder's open design, keeping this bird suet feeder clean is easy to do.
12cm x 12cm x 4cm
What birds will suet blocks attract?
Blackbird, Blue Tit, Chaffinch, Coal Tit, Great Spotted Woodpecker, Great Tit, House Sparrow, Robin, Starling, Wrens and many more.