FIPROtec Combo Small Dog - 67mg
Beaphar FIPROtec® COMBO for Large Dogs is tough on fleas and kills ticks too. This veterinary medicine, available without prescription kills fleas, as well as preventing flea eggs from hatching in your home. Apply monthly for continuous protection.
Suitable for dogs from 8 weeks of age and weighing 2-10kg.
Beaphar FIPROtec® COMBO will protect your dog and home from fleas. However, if your dog already has fleas the following steps will help you get on top of it.
1. Treat all pets in the family
2. Reapply treatments at the label-recommended interval
3. Vacuum floors and soft furnishings and wash pet’s bedding at 60°C on a regular basis
4. Treat the house with a long-lasting household flea spray, such as Beaphar FLEAtec Household Flea Spray
5. Worm pets regularly as fleas can carry and transmit tapeworm, check out Beaphar WORMclear® range
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT LEAFLET AND PACKAGING BEFORE USE.
Do not remove the pipette from the sachet until you are ready to use the product.
Weigh your dog carefully before application to ensure they weigh between 2-10kg.
1. Hold the pipette in an upright position, twist and pull the cap off.
2. Turn the cap over and use the other side to break the pipette seal by pushing down and twisting the cap.
3. Part your dog’s fur between the shoulder blades and place the tip of the pipette onto the skin.
4. Squeeze the pipette several times to empty its contents completely and directly onto the skin.
Do not allow children to play with your pet until the fur is fully dry.
Re-apply Beaphar FIPROtec® COMBO every four weeks.
Ingredients: Fipronil, S-methoprene, butylhydroxyanisole (E320), butylhydroxytoluene (E321), povidone (K25), polysorbate, ethanol, and diethylene glycol monoethyl ether.