Beaphar 75ml Household Flea Fogger - Extra Long Lasting
|Availability:||Usually Ships Within 24 Hours|
|Shipping:||From £2.99. free on orders over £25*|
The Beaphar Household Flea Fogger is a premium flea control product, combining an Insect Growth Regulator with an insecticide, to fully protect your home against all stages of the flea life cycle.
The fast-acting insecticide rapidly kills adult fleas, as well as other crawling pests such as cockroaches, ants, or silverfish. Meanwhile the Insect Growth Regulator 'S-methoprene', targets the developmental stages of the flea life cycle. Kills flea larvae and prevents flea eggs from hatching for up to six months.
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT LABEL BEFORE USE.
Use at any time of the year when pests are seen, or as a preventative measure every six months. Children and pets may be allowed to use the treated area normally after three hours and proper ventilation.
Do not use in kitchens and food preparation areas.
Rate of application: Use 1 fogger per 25m²
1. Turn off all electrical devices in operation, and any flame or heat sources.
2. Close all windows in the room, open all interior doors and cupboards for treatment.
3. Remove food and food utensils. Keep pets and people out of the room, and remove or cover aquariums.
4. Place the product in the centre of the room and press the tab until it remains locked.
5. Exit the room being treated and close the door firmly.
6. Wait three hours before re-entering the room, and then ventilate for one hour. After this time, people and pets may re-enter the room, and aquariums can be returned or uncovered.
If the infestation is very heavy, it is advisable you treat the rooms again after a month.
Pets should be treated with a suitable medicine, such as Beaphar FIPROtec®, to protect against fleas.