Farm & Yard Remedies Chicken Wormwood 50ml
|Availability:||Usually Ships Within 24 Hours|
|Shipping:||From £2.99. free on orders over £25*|
Intestinal parasite repellent for poultry, ducks, pigeons, game, aviary and caged birds. This is a natural herbal combination with no pharmaceutical chemicals. Due to the natural nature of this product withdrawal of eggs is not required. Safe for eating birds, no ‘lay off’ period required. 20 drops per 100ml of water (in the separate feeder), 3-4 days per month, will treat 4 birds for up to 16 months. If putting water into the feeder you need to withdraw all other water until the feeder is empty then add clean water. Alternatively, add drops to water and add dosed water to mash when feeding, or put drops directly onto small pieces of bread and feed direct.
Intestinal hygiene for Poultry, Ducks, Pigeons, Game, Aviary and Caged birds
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium): A traditional remedy for gut hygiene, a long history of use for intestinal hygiene.
- Walnut (Juglans cinerea): Good liver herb used traditionally to cleanse and to help control intestinal hygiene.
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum): A good remedy to help promote intestinal hygiene.
- Garlic (Allium sativum): Good cleanser with a history of use for gut hygiene.
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris): Traditionally used to cleanse and help control intestinal hygiene.
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum): Traditionally used to help control intestinal hygiene.
- Quassia (icrasma excelsa): One of natures best-known insect repellents, with a long tradition of use for intestinal hygiene.
Eggs should not be affected by this product.